Introducing Our Newest Brand: Open Edit
On April 19, we launched a new Nordstrom Made brand—Open Edit. The brand introduced its first collection of apparel, shoes, jewelry and accessories across women, men and kids. The collection offers a fully inclusive size range of XXS-3X and features versatile, trend-forward pieces. Designed with sustainability and inclusivity in mind, select pieces across the assortment are created using organic cotton or recycled material.
Our Nordstrom Made brands include exclusive apparel, accessories, shoes and home goods across more than 40 brands, including customer favorites like Halogen, Zella, BP., Treasure & Bond and now Open Edit. We also see our own brands as an opportunity to directly influence change in working conditions and environmental sustainability. We know that customers want to feel good about the products they're buying, which is why we've laid out goals for Nordstrom Made brands to help us shape a positive, more inclusive and sustainable future. Our goals include:
- Ensure 15% of our product assortment qualifies for Sustainable Style
- Use sustainably sourced raw materials for 50% of Nordstrom Made products made primarily of cotton, polyester or cellulosic fabrics
- Disclose traceability to the factory for 90% of Nordstrom Made products
- 20% of all Nordstrom Made products are made in factories where we've implemented HERProject
- Produce 90% of Nordstrom Made products in factories that invest in women's empowerment
To learn more about our commitments and goals visit nordstromcares.com.