Coming Soon: Nordstrom Local Pops Up in the Hamptons
This summer we're extending our heritage of service by opening a Nordstrom Local pop-up in Southampton. From May 27 through September 7, we will offer our convenient services at this 850-square-foot location including online order pickup, alterations, returns and more for customers who live, work and travel in the Hamptons.
What is Nordstrom Local?
Nordstrom Local is a neighborhood service hub designed to deliver customers Nordstrom services in a convenient location. We opened the first Nordstrom Local in Los Angeles in 2017 and currently operate seven Nordstrom Local locations in California and New York in addition to this pop-up. This includes locations in New York City's Upper East Side and West Village.
"Nordstrom Local service hubs play an important role in delivering on our Closer to You strategy and our priority to win in our most important markets because they allow us to get physically closer to our customers," said Jamie Nordstrom, Chief Stores Office at Nordstrom, Inc. "This summer, we look forward to offering more convenience and connection to our Hampton's customers who will be able to access Nordstrom core services like next day order pick-up, returns and alterations in their summer neighborhood."
Customers in the New York City market, including the Hamptons, can take advantage of our interconnected model of in-person and digital shopping experiences. For example, customers can digitally shop across all Nordstrom stores in their area and pick up their purchases at the store of their choosing the next day. This model gives customers nine times greater product selection combined with the convenience, service and speed they expect from us.
Nordstrom Local Hamptons will offer convenient services including:
- Order Pickup: Place your Nordstrom.com or NordstromRack.com and select Nordstrom Local Hamptons for easy order pick up in the Hamptons. We also offer next-day pickup for select items on Nordstrom.com.
- Easy Returns: Make your returns from Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack.
- Alterations: Get expert alterations on Nordstrom purchases and pieces from your own closet. We will offer a Nordstrom fitter at the Local pop-up each week to make sure you get just the fit you need with hems, sleeve shortening, sizing adjustments, simple repairs and more.
- Gift Wrapping: Leave the wrapping to us! In addition to complimentary signature black and white boxes, Nordstrom Local offers complimentary gift-wrapping for all Nordstrom purchases. Gift-wrapped items can also be picked up in-store or via Curbside Pickup. Plus, our gift wrap is 100% recyclable. Non-Nordstrom purchases can be wrapped for $8 per package.
- Clothing Donation: Give your used clothing and shoes a second life while also supporting our community. All donations will be directed to Housing Works where items will be sold to support local programs.
- BEAUTYCYCLE: Bring in your empties to help us take back 100 tons of beauty packaging to be recycled by 2025 with Nordstrom BEAUTYCYCLE.
Why the Hamptons?
The New York metro area is one of Nordstrom's largest markets with 7 full-line stores, 15 Rack stores and two Locals in addition to this pop-up. Since entering the New York market, we've heard from many of our customers that they are spending their summers in the Hamptons. "New Yorkers have embraced Nordstrom Locals since we opened our first two locations on the Upper East Side and West Village in 2019," said Chris Wanlass, Vice President and General Manager, New York City. "This summer at our Nordstrom Local pop-up in the Hamptons, we'll continue to make it easy for our customers and expand how and where we serve them."