12 Things You Didn’t Know About the Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack Apps
Nordstrom was an early adopter in digital, having launched its digital business in 1998. Over the years, they have continued to evolve the app as a shopping destination that is more personalized, connected and convenient.
Here are 12 things you probably didn’t know about the Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack apps that will make shopping easier.
In the Nordstrom app immediately get notified when items you want come back in stock, are on sale or your favorite brands drop new items.
A little stumped on what you are shopping for? Ask a stylist directly in the Nordstrom app and take the guess work and stress out of finding the perfect look for any occasion.
- Looking for the best deals? Visit the Nordstrom Rack app’s homepage to see the latest deals of the day across all categories including apparel, home and beauty.
Personalized For You
Both apps pre-select your saved size so you immediately know what’s available.
- The Nordstrom app leverages AI to serve customers recommendations based on their favorite brands.
Similarly using data, the Nordstrom app serves you up Looks based on what you have in your bag to get an idea of how this piece can be styled prior to purchasing it.
Convenience at Your Fingertips
Have a birthday coming up and want to send your loved one some hints on what you want? Make a Wish List on both apps and share it out.
- Forgot your Nordstrom card at home? No problem. Both apps give you a QR code to help make checkout a breeze when you are in store. Customers can also leverage our buy now pay later payment option for their Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack orders.
- At a Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack store and can’t find your size in store? Tap the search bar, select “visual search” and then “scan code” on the Nordstrom app or “scan a barcode or QR code” on the Nordstrom Rack app. This will help you find the product digitally and see if it can be ordered in the right size.
- Super busy but need your items same or next day? Shop the items within your local Nordstrom store or market for same day and next day in-store pickup. If you are in a real hurry, opt for curbside pickup.
- The Nordstrom app identifies your store and gives you an overview of the services and items on your Wish List that are available. On the Nordstrom Rack app, find the closest store near you.
- Visit the “Shop” tab on the Nordstrom app for personalized recommendations on “great deals you’ll love,” “inspired by your shopping,” “new arrivals from your brands,” “trending near you,” and “brands we think you’ll love.”