Nordstrom Named World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune for 14th Year in a Row
Each year Fortune Magazine released their Most Admired Companies list, and Nordstrom has been honored to be recognized for the 14th consecutive year.
We strive to deliver on our heritage of service and create an environment where employees and customers are welcomed, respected and able to be themselves. Outside of our stores, supply chain facilities and offices, we remain focused on extending ourselves to serve our communities and leaving the world better than we found it. This honor is something that we know we can’t take for granted and must work to earn every day. Some 2022 highlights include:
- Connecting with customers in person with two new Nordstrom Rack stores, our new ASOS | Nordstrom store at the Grove and new restaurant experiences including Burger Bar in NYC and Milk Bar in Vancouver
- Driving innovation through our new Nordstrom Media Network and launching augmented reality in the Nordstrom app
- Launching our first ever podcast, the Nordy Pod, giving us another way to connect with our customers through rich storytelling
- Giving more than 40,000 pairs of shoes, 20,000 coats and 7,000 Nordstrom Made products to kids in our local communities with our partners Shoes That Fit, Operation Warm and Baby2Baby
- Partnering with Morehouse College to launch new product management courses and invest in the future of Black technologists
Fortune, in partnership with Korn Ferry, surveyed executives, directors and analysts across 52 industries to rate businesses based on their achievements in investment value and quality of management and products, commitments to social responsibility and their ability to attract talent. You can read more about the methodology here.
Thank you to our employees who have continued to bring the Nordstrom experience to life and work every day to deliver on our brand promise to providing great customer service.