Nordstrom Kicks Off The Season Of Giving
Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8516352-nordstrom-holiday-2019-gift-guide/
"We're thrilled to welcome the holiday season and provide customers with a single destination to find gifts for their friends and family," said
THIS IS GIVING
- Gift Guides: This holiday season, Nordstrom.com has gifts for everyone with a curated selection of exclusive, unique and tried-and-true items from brands customers know and love. From festive candles, to the perfect winter jackets, Nordstrom makes it easy and stress-free to shop the best gifts by recipient, price or category.
- The Gift Shop: More than 70 Nordstrom stores will feature "The Gift Shop" – an all-in-one shop for the perfect gifts at accessible prices, including
$22cozy hats, $16candles and $12tote bags. The Gift Shop will also include new-to-Nordstrom brands like DECIEM, Compartés Chocolatier and Joya Studio.
- Nordstrom Rack Gift Shops:
Nordstrom Rackwill offer in-store gift shops to make it easy for customers to shop its top giftable items by recipient and price point during the holiday season. Nordstrom Rackwill also launch 'Holideals' beginning December 8, which will feature a series of specially priced items available for a limited time.
- Pop-In@Nordstrom: Celebrate the holidays with the latest iteration of Pop-In@Nordstrom featuring Snoopy,
Charlie Brownand the rest of the Peanuts gang along with hundreds of uncommon gifts. Featuring 1,000+ items, the shop will also feature a wide range of gifts at every price, such as home décor, health and wellness, travel, tech, beauty, accessories and much more.
THIS IS EASY
Nordstrom is offering customers access to several new services, helping to make shopping more convenient throughout the holiday season. Visit nordstrom.com/holidayservices for more information.
- New! Free
Next Day Shipping: Starting Nov. 12, Nordstrom cardmembers in Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Dallasand Chicagocan get free next day shipping on select merchandise.
- New! Gift Wrap: Leave the wrapping to us! In addition to complimentary signature silver boxes, this holiday season Nordstrom will offer complimentary in-store gift-wrapping on all Nordstrom purchases in partnership with Paper Source.
- New! Casetify Personalization: Select Nordstrom stores will offer customers an opportunity to create a customized Casetify cell phone case for the tech-lover on their list. Customers can choose from more than 200 designs, some exclusive, in-store at Nordstrom.
- New! Monogramming Stations: For customers looking to personalize select gifts, more than 60 Nordstrom stores will offer holiday monogramming stations.
- New! Nordstrom Credit Card Special Offer: Starting
Nov. 4 through Dec. 2, customers approved for a Nordstrom Credit Card will get a $60Bonus Note for future use after making a first purchase the same day they're approved plus 3 points per dollar on all Nordstrom purchases. Customers are welcome to apply here.
- New! Flexible Payment: Nordstrom is teaming up with Affirm to offer customers another way to pay for gifts this holiday season. Starting in mid-November, customers can select Affirm at checkout and split their purchase into monthly payments. To learn more, see here.
- 24/7 Services: Nordstrom knows the holidays are an extremely busy time, so from
Dec. 8 -Dec. 24, customers can use online order pickup 24-hours a day, seven days a week in select stores. Too busy to leave the car? From Nov. 29 -Dec. 30, stop by any Nordstrom store as early as 8 a.m.and use curbside pickup to beat the rush.
THIS IS WHAT'S IN STORE
To spread holiday cheer, Nordstrom will host in-store events beginning
THIS IS GIVING BACK
Each year, Nordstrom selects a charitable partner for the holiday season that aligns with the company values of giving back to local communities it serves and supporting youth and families. This year, Nordstrom will expand that commitment to support Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, Big Brothers Big Sisters of
Nordstrom Corporate Affairs