Experience the interactive Multimedia News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/7966151-nordstrom-holiday-gifts-ideas
With this year's campaign, Nordstrom is prioritizing a pure holiday spirit and expressing gratitude to connect emotionally with its customers in a special way. More than 30 real Nordstrom customers were photographed in
"This holiday, we want to remember and thank the people who are most special to us at Nordstrom – our customers," said Nordstrom Vice President of Creative Projects
The integrated campaign components include digital, print, out of home, in-store window displays, shopping bags and coffee sleeves. There will be a 'Love, Nordstrom' navigation tab on Nordstrom.com. In an effort to reach and thank every single Nordstrom customer, the campaign also includes a charming video of employees singing the song "Thank You for Being Friend" to let all customers know how much they are appreciated. The video will be posted on Nordstrom.com and on the retailer's social and digital platforms.
WHERE THE GIFTS ARE
This holiday season, Nordstrom hopes to be a gift-giving destination that inspires customers at all price points. A few highlights include:
- Available now, the company is introducing Mini Boden inspired by
Roald Dahl– an exclusive limited-edition collection for kids celebrating six stories including Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Matilda and more.
November 18, Nordstrom VP of Creative Olivia Kim will curate 'Love, Pop-In@Nordstrom,' a colorful holiday selection of apparel, accessories and tech toys including everything from smart luggage to unisex casualwear, turntables to instant cameras, cozy candles to nail art supplies, and more.
November 25in select stores, Nordstrom is launching shops with fresh gifting ideas such as Wit & Wonder (a one-stop shop for gifts with personality), The Trim Shop (featuring ornaments and decor), The Wonder Bar (for stocking stuffers), The Toy Shop (of course), Bow & Drape (for personalized gifts) and Gifts & Glam (for beauty).
For more inspirational product and download-ready images, please see here.
- Since 2010, Nordstrom has partnered each holiday season with its customers,
New Balanceand the nonprofit Shoes That Fit to give more than 90,000 pairs of new shoes to kids in need. This year, we're hoping to give 20,000 more. From November 1 through December 24, when customers purchase a $10giving card at any U.S. Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack, they'll help Nordstrom provide a pair of new shoes to a local child in need.
- For a gift that looks great and gives back, check out the latest from Treasure&Bond. From super soft scarves to chunky sweaters, this Nordstrom-exclusive brand has something for the whole family. And as an added bonus, Nordstrom always donates 2.5% of net sales to nonprofits that empower youth. Through
January 2017, we're supporting Big Brothers Big Sisters of America and Canada.
- There are endless possibilities when you give the card that gives! Nordstrom donates 1% of all Gift Card sales to nonprofit organizations making a difference in our communities. Gift Cards are available in new holiday designs in stores and online at Nordstrom.com/giftcard.
MAKING IT EASY
- Nordstrom Personal Stylists – personal stylists can take care of everything on your list from finding the perfect gift to decking you out for party season, and they'll even ship your packages.
- In a hurry to meet Santa? Buy Online Pickup in Store with convenient service and order pickup stations make it easy to shop online and pick up an order within an hour. With Curbside Pickup, just text or call and Nordstrom will bring your packages out to the car for you.
- Don't like to wrap? Gift boxes are always complimentary. Or let Nordstrom help you wrap at Box It Up wrapping stations in select stores.
- Nordstrom offers free shipping, free returns, all the time.
Nordstrom Corporate Affairs
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/love-nordstrom-300354789.html