SEATTLE, Oct. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Nordstrom, Inc. is planning to hire approximately 13,650 employees before the holidays. The retailer is looking to fill positions at its Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack stores, HauteLook and Trunk Club businesses, fulfillment and distribution centers. Those interested in a position should apply online at the Nordstrom Careers page, careers.nordstrom.com, or attend one of the retailer's hiring day events listed below.
"Our focus is always on our customers and we're looking for great people to help us better serve them during one of our busiest times of the year," said Jamie Nordstrom, president of stores at Nordstrom. "We have many positions available and this is a great opportunity to gain experience and potentially start a career at Nordstrom."
Specifically, the company is looking to fill approximately:
- 8,200 positions at its 122 Nordstrom stores in the U.S. and Canada
- 3,200 positions at its 227 Nordstrom Rack stores
- 2,000 positions to support the company's stores and ecommerce business at its fulfillment centers located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Elizabethtown, Pa.; and San Bernardino, Calif.; and its distribution centers located in Portland, Ore.; Dubuque, Iowa; Ontario, Calif.; Newark, Calif.; Gainesville, Fla.; and Upper Marlboro, Md.
- 150 positions at its seven Trunk Club clubhouses
- 100 positions in the photo studio and customer care to support Nordstromrack.com and HauteLook
Part-time and full-time seasonal and permanent positions are available. Benefits include a merchandise discount at Nordstrom, Nordstrom.com, Nordstrom Rack and HauteLook.
Additionally, Nordstrom will host hiring day events in the following stores where interviews and job offers will be given on the spot.
October 27 from 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Nordstrom Natick (Natick, Mass.)
- Nordstrom South Shore Plaza (Braintree, Mass.)
- Nordstrom Burlington (Burlington, Mass.)
- Nordstrom Northshore (Peabody, Mass.)
- Nordstrom Garden State Plaza (Paramus, N.J.)
- Nordstrom Menlo Park (Edison, N.J.)
- Nordstrom Freehold Raceway (Freehold, N.J.)
- Nordstrom The Westchester (White Plains, N.Y.)
- Nordstrom Roosevelt Field (Garden City, N.Y.)
- Nordstrom Westfarms (Farmington, Conn.)
- Nordstrom Short Hills (Short Hills, N.J.)
- Nordstrom Providence Place (Providence, R.I.)
October 30 from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Nordstrom Stoneridge (Pleasanton, Calif.)
- Nordstrom Valley Fair (San Jose, Calif.)
- Nordstrom Palo Alto (Palo Alto, Calif.)
- Nordstrom San Francisco Centre (San Francisco, Calif.)
- Nordstrom Stonestown (San Francisco, Calif.)
- Nordstrom Hillsdale Mall (San Mateo, Calif.)
- Nordstrom Corte Madera (Corte Madera, Calif.)
- Nordstrom Walnut Creek (Walnut Creek, Calif.)
- Nordstrom Rack Serramonte Center (Daly City, Calif.)
- Nordstrom Rack San Leandro (San Leandro, Calif.)
- Nordstrom Rack Westgate Mall (San Jose, Calif.)
- Nordstrom Rack East Bay Bridge Center (Emeryville, Calif.)
- Nordstrom Rack Ravenswood (East Palo Alto, Calif.)
- Nordstrom Rack Downtown San Francisco (San Francisco, Calif.)
- Nordstrom Rack Persimmon Place (Dublin, Calif.)
- Nordstrom Rack Pacific Commons (Fremont, Calif.)
- Nordstrom Rack Vintage Oaks (Novato, Calif.)
- Nordstrom Rack Coddington Mall (Santa Rosa, Calif.)
- Nordstrom Rack Market Street (San Francisco, Calif.)
- Nordstrom Rack Oakridge (San Jose, Calif.)
- Nordstrom Rack Sun Valley Mall (Pleasant Hill, Calif.)
November 3 from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Nordstrom Bellevue (Bellevue, Wash.)
- Nordstrom Rack Factoria Square (Bellevue, Wash.)
- Nordstrom Rack Lincoln Square (Bellevue, Wash.)
- Nordstrom Rack Totem Lake (Kirkland, Wash.)
Nordstrom, Inc. is a leading fashion retailer based in the U.S. Founded in 1901 as a shoe store in Seattle, today Nordstrom operates 360 stores in 40 states, including 122 full-line stores in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico; 227 Nordstrom Rack stores; two Jeffrey boutiques; and two clearance stores. Additionally, customers are served online through Nordstrom.com, Nordstromrack.com and HauteLook. The company also owns Trunk Club, a personalized clothing service serving customers online at TrunkClub.com and its seven clubhouses. Nordstrom, Inc.'s common stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol JWN.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nordstrom-aiming-to-fill-13650-positions-before-the-holidays-300543070.html
SOURCE Nordstrom, Inc.